Header Ads


Syed Saddiq claims being blackmailed with 'sensitive photos'

PETALING JAYA: Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Pribumi) youth chief Syed Saddiq Syed Abdul Rahman said he “couldn’t sleep” after being blackmailed with what he described as “sensitive photos”.
He told reporters at a press conference on Wednesday that he received multiple “sensitive photos” that targeted him personally.
He did not reveal details of the photos, but said he received them through an app, which he did not name, early Wednesday morning at around 1am.
“Previously, I was being blackmailed by a group targeting my father and brother. But now it is me who is being blackmailed,” he said at Pribumi’s headquarters.
He said that this blackmail was “a lot more personal”, adding that he did not receive any death threats or threats of assault.
“My family is worried. The information is used to threaten me, to get to me,” said Syed Saddiq.
“This is a typical fear tactic. If they think this will silence me, they are wrong,” he added.
Syed Saddiq said he believed that the photo threat and the offer of RM5mil to quit Pribumi and leave Malaysia were by the same group.
He claimed that the threats and orders were “interconnected” and had the same modus operandi.
On Monday, he claimed he was offered RM5mil to leave the country, saying that he was also blackmailed over “a particularly sensitive issue” involving his parents, brother and himself.
He lodged a police report at the district police headquarters (IPD) in Subang at 11.30am on Wednesday. He said that he will lodge a report with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) soon.
sponsor by: ONLINE CASINO MALAYSIA , MAXbet , SBObet

No comments

JavaScript