Header Ads

Explosion blows Kota Damansara restaurant's shutters open

PETALING JAYA: An explosion caused by a leaky gas hose blew open the shutters of a restaurant in Kota Damansara
The incident happened at about 7am on Friday (Oct 27), approximately an hour and a half before the restaurant was set to open.
No one was injured in the blast.
Selangor Fire and Rescue Department assistant director (operations) Mohd Sani Harul said a leaky hose connected to a 14kg gas canister had caused gas to escape and accumulate in the enclosed premises.
The explosion also caused a gas cylinder to catch fire, but this was later put out with a fire extinguisher. 
sponsor by: MAXbet , W88

                                              

No comments

JavaScript